In today’s ultra-competitive recruitment and employment landscape, it’s not always about the biggest salary or sexiest perks that attracts top talent. More candidates are looking at the big picture—growth potential within the company, benefits (traditional and some more unconventional), and a healthy company culture—when they decide on their next employer.
Keeping up with new norms in benefits and finding new ways to engage workforces isn’t always easy. But that’s what is expected of People and Human Resources teams. So, what’s the best way to stay current and progressive?
Say hello to HR West, a gathering of the HR community sponsored by the Northern California Human Resources Association (NCHRA), happening March 5-7. This year’s theme is “Where you go to find out What’s Next…” and based on the agenda, it’s sure to be 3 full days of innovative ideas, knowledge sharing, networking, and much more!
It’s also why EAT Club is excited to be joining this year and mingling with the best and brightest of the HR professionals community! We’re looking forward to hearing what’s new and happening in the world of benefits, especially in these interesting sessions:
- Leading with Vision: A Blueprint to the Engaged Workforce
- The Scientific Secret Behind Innovation and Retention
- 5 Keys to Creating an Engagement Culture
- Joy at Work: Creating a Conscious Culture
- Work Happy: The Secrets of the Happiest Companies
- Employee Well-Being Offerings: Luxury or Necessity?
EAT Club is also sponsoring a booth on the Exhibition floor. Visit Booth #28 to learn more about how providing a free or subsidized lunch benefit boosts company culture, helps attract and retain talent, and creates a better work-life balance for employees. Stop by to chat, and:
- Recharge with delicious treats and snacks
- Pick up some EAT Club gear
- Create a customized office lunch program to keep your employees happy, healthy, and motivated
- Enter to win an Apple Watch!
We’re looking forward to talking with attendees from companies of all sizes, and showing how EAT Club can be the right solution to feed your teams, company culture, and more.
To learn more before the HR West conference, download our How EAT Club Works fact sheet.