We know how it goes: something's labeled "vegan" and your first thought is, wait… no butter? After reading through this list of snacks (sans butter, and any other animal products), you'll be buttered up to rethink your stance on vegan snacks.
10. Salt and Vinegar Chickpeas - chickpeas tossed with olive oil, vinegar, and sea salt. Break out the portion-control baggies because these will be hard to stop eating.
9. Caramel Apples - when that 3pm sugar craving hits, be prepared.
8. Sweet Vegan Zucchini Muffins - make 'em mini to watch the calories. Then eat five.
7. Brown Rice Cakes w/ Banana & Almond Butter - bananaaaas!
6. Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar - yes, this flavor of Kettle Chips is vegan. Best discovery all day.
5. (Vegan) Cheesecake - OMG can you imagine cheesecake for a mid-afternoon snack at your desk? Put your name on this one.
4. Peppered Edamame with Sesame Rice Cracker Scoops - with all its protein and fiber, edamame is just great all around.
3. Glazed Mexican Chocolate Popcorn - salty and sweet for the perfect afternoon treat.
2. Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn - not as corny as the above version.
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars - let's end this #EATClubVegWeek on a sweet note!
Looking for more delicious #veg bites? Keep an eye out for these icons on our menu: